During the Christmas break, we will not be able to contact you regarding this programme - Our staff will return on Tuesday 4th January and be in touch with you in the new year.
GUARENTEED INTERVIEWS FOR SOCIAL CARE ROLES IN PETERBOROUGH!
- Are you 18-30 and looking for employment?
- Are you interested in a career where you can make a difference?
- Are you based in (or within a commutable distance to) Peterborough?
This course will help you explore a range of Social Care roles on offer, and prepare you to get a job in the sector. You will also get the opportunity to interview with care providers in Peterborough that are that are hiring right now!
And it's all completely free!
By registering for this programme you could be applying for the following roles available:
- Domiciliary Care Assistant
- Support Worker
WHO: Young people aged 18-30 who are motivated and ready to work!
WHEN: Taster Day: 31st January | Main course: 1st - 4th February (you must participate on all 4 days)
WHERE: Take part remotely from home using your phone or computer!
HOW THE COURSE WORKS:
The course will be running from 1st - 4th February.
Over these 4 days, you can expect:
- Information about the employer, job roles and the work involved
- Learning the values, skills and attitudes required to work in health and social care
- Online application support by sector experts
- Dedicated CV support and interview practice
- A guaranteed interview directly with the employer
- Access to funding to help you start work e.g. DBS checks, uniform, travel, etc.
- 3 months of mentoring support to help you settle into the role
- In some cases the employer may hold a 2nd longer interview before deciding whether to offer a role.
- After registering your details, a Prince's Trust Executive will be in touch to check that you're eligible for the programme and confirm your place, Please check phone/emails.
- Registering for this event does not mean you are guaranteed a place on the programme. Please check your emails and/or phone as we will get in contact with you for more details before we share the event link. Please only register if you want to attend so other people who are interested do not miss out.