This course will help prepare you to apply for Support Worker roles in the care sector where you can make a difference to the wellbeing of individuals.
In partnership with Active Care Group you'll receive training and guidance to become a competitive job applicant, and get a feel for what a career in Social Care looks like
By registering for this course you will receive a guaranteed speed interview with Active Care Group for the Support Worker role.
More about the Support Worker role:
- Provide personal care to residents
- Based at Kingly Croft and Kingley House, Hinkley, Leicestershire
- Earn £9.60 per hour
- Decide whether to work full-time, part-time or on bank
- Be part of a team working to make a difference
WHO: Young people aged 18-30 who are motivated and ready to work!
WHEN: Registrations close 22nd September
WHERE: Both in person and virtually (take part remotely from home using your phone or computer!)
On our FREE, VIRTUAL course you can expect:
- Information about the employer, job roles and the work involved
- Online application support by sector experts
- Group interview preparation sessions
- A guaranteed interview directly with the employer
- Access to funding to help you start work e.g. DBS checks, uniform, travel, etc.
- 6 months of mentoring support to help you settle into the role
- Attending this programme does not impact any benefits you may be eligible for.
- The programme is eligible for young people aged 18-30 who live within a commutable distance to Hinkley, Leicestershire.
- You must be available to attend the whole programme when you sign up
- the sessions will take place online and face to face, please ensure you have access to microsoft teams on a preferred device (i.e. phone, laptop or tablet) and an awareness of your transport links
- Be prepared to start work immediately. Before you sign up, think about how the current government measures will affect you and the people at home with you.