Want to start a career in the NHS?
- Are you 18-30 and living in Birmingham or Solihull?
- Are you interested in a career where you can earn from £17,460 a year and make a difference?
In partnership with local Birmingham and Solihull employers, The Prince's Trust are offering a FREE online employment training course, aimed at helping you start a career within the NHS and to become a successful applicant.
During the 5-day course you will get the opportunity to discover more about the wide range of roles available, learn from industry experts, and receive training and interview support to help you in your application.
Roles you could be applying for include:
- Healthcare Assistant roles
- Admin roles
- Portering roles
- Cleaning / housekeeping roles
- Pharmacy assistant roles
- Medical records clerk roles
On the final day of the course you'll have the opportunity to interview with employers that are hiring for the roles you're interested in right now!
WHO IS THIS FOR: People aged 18-29 who are motivated and ready to work!
WHEN IS IT?: 21st September (Taster Day); 4th October - 29th October (main programme)
WHERE IS IT?: This course will be delivered both face-to-face (alongside the government guidelines), and also virtually via Microsoft Teams.
On this course you can expect:
- Information about the employer, job roles and the work involved
- Online application support by sector experts
- Group interview preparation sessions
- A guaranteed interview directly with the employer
- Access to funding to help you start work e.g. DBS checks, uniform, travel, etc.
- 6 months of mentoring support to help you settle into the role
Attending this programme does not impact any benefits you may be eligible for.
- Interviews will be held on 13th August. The employer may want to hold a second interview before deciding whether to offer you a role.
- After registering your details, a Prince's Trust Executive will be in touch to check that you're eligible for the programme and confirm your place. Please check phone/emails.
- Registering for this event does not mean you are guaranteed a place on the programme. Please check your emails and/or phone as we will get in contact with you for more details before we share the event link. Please only register if you want to attend so other people who are interested do not miss out.