Guaranteed speed interviews for the Healthcare Assistant roles!
- Are you 18-30 and looking for employment in the Southampton area?
- Are you interested in a career where you can make a difference?
In in partnership with University Hospital Southampton, The Prince's Trust are offering a FREE online employment training course, giving you a fantastic opportunity to start a career as a Healthcare Assistant.
This programme is designed to give you the skills and experience you need to become a successful applicant.
By attending this programme you will have a guaranteed interview with University Hospital Southampton to secure a Healthcare Assistant role with a starting salary from £18,005
WHO: Young people aged18-30 who are motivated and ready to work!
WHEN: 15th September - 17th September (9th September - Taster Day)
WHERE: Take part from home using your phone, tablet or computer (Zoom)
On our FREE, VIRTUAL course you can expect:
- Information about the employer, job roles and the work involved
- Online application support by sector experts
- Group interview preparation sessions
- A guaranteed interview directly with the employer
- Access to funding to help you start work e.g. DBS checks, uniform, travel, etc.
- 3 months of mentoring support to help you settle into the role
Attending this programme does not impact any benefits you may be eligible for.
- Interviews will be held on 17th September. The employer will hold a 2nd, longer interview before deciding whether to offer a role.
- After registering your details, a Prince's Trust Executive will be in touch to check that you're eligible for the programme and confirm your place. Please check phone/emails.
- Registering for this event does not mean you are guaranteed a place on the programme. Please check your emails and/or phone as we will get in contact with you for more details before we share the event link. Please only register if you want to attend so other people who are interested do not miss out.