Live interviews for Care Assistant roles!
- Are you 18-30 and interested in working in the care sector?
- Are you interested in a opportunity to develop your skills and learn on the job?
In partnership with Care UK, The Prince's Trust are offering a FREE online employment training course to give you insight on what it is like to work in the Health and Social Care sector and help you apply for one of the live vacancies with Care UK. They are recruiting in Stroud and Cheltenham in Gloucestershire, Banbury and Whitney in Oxfordshire and Newbury in Berkshire.
WHO: Young people aged 18-30 who are motivated and ready to work!
WHEN: 14th-16th September 2021, 10am-4pm (with a taster session on Wednesday 8th September 2021, 1pm-3pm)
WHERE: Take part from home using your phone, tablet or computer (Microsoft Teams - free to download)
On our FREE, VIRTUAL course you can expect:
- Information about the employer, job roles and the work involved
- Online application support
- One-to-one and group interview preparation sessions
- A guaranteed interview with employers who are hiring right now!
- Access to funding to help you start work e.g. vaccinations, travel, etc.
- 6 months of mentoring support to help you settle into the role
- Attending this programme does not impact any benefits you may be eligible for.
- This course is only for people aged 18-30.
- This course is for people in the following areas: Stroud, Cheltenham, Banbury, Whitney and Newbury. You should be in a sensible commuting distance from one of the homes.
- After registering your details, a Prince's Trust Executive will be in touch to check that you're eligible for the programme and confirm your place. Please check your phone/emails.
- Registering for this event does not mean you are guaranteed a place on the course. Please check your emails and/or phone as we will get in contact with you for more details before we share the event link. Please only register if you want to attend so other people who are interested do not miss out.