Live interviews for Health and Social Care roles!
- Are you 16-30 and looking for employment in Bristol?
- Are you interested in a career where you can make a difference?
In partnership with employers in the Bristol area, The Prince's Trust are offering a FREE online employment training course, giving you a fantastic opportunity to start a career within Health & Social Care.
You will have the opportunity to interview for live vacancies with employers who are hiring right now!
WHO: Young people aged 16-30 who are motivated and ready to work!
WHEN: Tuesday 20th July - Thursday 22nd July (14th July - Taster Day)
WHERE: Take part from home using your phone, tablet or computer (Zoom)
On our FREE, VIRTUAL course you can expect:
- Information about the employer, job roles and the work involved
- Online application support by sector experts
- Group interview preparation sessions
- A guaranteed interview directly with the employer
- Access to funding to help you start work e.g. DBS checks, uniform, travel, etc.
- 6 months of mentoring support to help you settle into the role
Attending this programme does not impact any benefits you may be eligible for.
- Interviews will be held on 22nd July. The employer may want to hold a second interview before deciding whether to offer you a role.
- After registering your details, a Prince's Trust Executive will be in touch to check that you're eligible for the programme and confirm your place. Please check phone/emails.
- Registering for this event does not mean you are guaranteed a place on the programme. Please check your emails and/or phone as we will get in contact with you for more details before we share the event link. Please only register if you want to attend so other people who are interested do not miss out.