GET INTO THE NHS WITH COVENTRY AND WARWICKSHIRE PARTNERHIP
- Are you 18-30 and looking for employment?
- Are you interested in a career where you can make a difference?
- Are you based in or within a commutable distance to Coventry and Warwickshire?
This free four-week programme is designed to help you develop your skills and gain valuable experience in Healthcare. You'll also have the opportunity to explore a wide range of healthcare roles available to help you get a job in the sector.
WHO: Young people aged 18-30 who are motivated and ready to work!
WHEN: Taster day: 8th June | Main course: 14th June - 8th July (you must participate on all 4 weeks).
WHERE: Split between face-to-face and remote participation.
HOW THE COURSE WORKS:
On Tuesday 8th June, you will be required to attend an online virtual taster day before attending the main course.
The course will then run from Monday 14th June - Thursday 8th July .
Over these 4 weeks, you can expect to:
- Gain skills for working in Healthcare roles
- Discover the different Healthcare roles available
- Learn about Values based recruitment
- Boost your confidence and communication skills
- Gain valuable experience working as Healthcare Assistant, Facilities and other roles on 9 placement days.
- Receive up to six months support after the programme has finished
- Don't forget this course is only available to those that live in or can commute to Coventry and Warwickshire.
- After registering your details, a Prince's Trust Executive will be in touch to check that you're eligible for the programme and confirm your place, Please check phone/emails.
- Registering for this event does not mean you are guaranteed a place on the programme. Please check your emails and/or phone as we will get in contact with you for more details before we share the event link. Please only register if you want to attend so other people who are interested do not miss out.