Live interviews for healthcare roles!
- Are you 18-30 and looking for employment with the NHS in Sussex (Royal Sussex County Hospital and Princess Royal Hospital)?
- Roles available in estates and facilities (porter, housekeeping, catering and help desk)
- Are you interested in a career where you can make a difference?
In this course, you will explore the range of support healthcare roles on offer with our partner hospital in Sussex and prepare to secure a job in the sector.
You will have the opportunity to interview for live vacancies during the course!
WHO: Young people aged18-30 who are motivated and ready to work!
WHEN: Tuesday 11th May - Thursday13th May (Friday 7th May - Taster Day)
WHERE: Take part from home using your phone, tablet or computer (Zoom)
On our FREE, VIRTUAL course you can expect:
- Information about the employer, job roles and the work involved
- Online application support by sector experts
- Group interview preparation sessions
- A guaranteed interview directly with the employer
- Access to funding to help you start work e.g. DBS checks, uniform, travel, etc.
- 3 months of mentoring support to help you settle into the role
Attending this course does not impact any benefits you may be eligible for.
- Interviews will be held on 13th May. The employer will hold a 2nd, longer interview before deciding whether to offer a role.
- After registering your details, a Prince's Trust Executive will be in touch to check that you're eligible for the course and confirm your place. Please check your phone/emails.
- Registering for this event does not mean you are guaranteed a place on the course. Please check your emails and/or phone as we will get in contact with you for more details before we share the event link. Please only register if you want to attend so other people who are interested do not miss out.