Live interviews for entry-level Residential Care Assistants roles!
- Are you 18-30 and looking for employment in Leeds, Harrogate, Bradford or Batley?
- Are you interested in a career where you can make a difference?
This programme will help you explore the wide range of Social Care roles on offer and prepare you to get a job in the sector.
You will also get the opportunity to have virtual interviews with Social Care employers that are hiring right now!
Please note, after registering we will be in touch to confirm your place on the Taster session on 13th or 17th May where you will learn more about the programme and be able to ask any questions you may have.
WHO: Young people aged 18-30 who are motivated and ready to work!
WHEN: (13th or 17th May ) Tuesday 18th May - Friday 21st May. (You must attend all 4 days)
WHERE: Take part remotely from home using your phone or computer (Zoom)
On our FREE, VIRTUAL course you can expect:
- Information about the employers, job roles and the work involved
- Online application support by sector experts
- One-to-one and group interview preparation sessions
- A guaranteed interview directly with the employer
- Access to funding to help you start work e.g. DBS checks, vaccinations, travel, etc.
- 3 months of mentoring support to help you settle into the role
Attending this programme does not impact any benefits you may be eligible for.
- Interviews will be held on 14th May. The employer may wish to hold a 2nd, longer interview before deciding whether to offer a role.
- These roles are based in Leeds, Harrogate, Bradford and Batley so please be able to commute here.
- After registering your details, a Prince's Trust Executive will be in touch to check that you're eligible for the programme and confirm your place. Please check phone/emails.
- Registering for this event does not mean you are guaranteed a place on the programme. Please check your emails and/or phone as we will get in contact with you for more details before we share the event link. Please only register if you want to attend so other people who are interested do not miss out.