Live interviews for entry-level non-clinical jobs in the NHS!
- Are you 18-30 and looking for employment in the Oxford, Buckinghamshire or Berkshire areas?
- Are you interested in a career where you can make a difference?
Join our free three-day course and recruitment event where you will learn about a wide range of non-clinical roles available and the important and exciting part they play in the NHS.
You will also get the opportunity to interview for bank roles with NHS Professionals who are hiring right now! These roles include:
- Medical Secretaries
- Personal Assistants
- Ward Clerks
- Office Services
- Patient Services
- Recruitment Assistants/Payroll Clerks
- Public Relations and PALS
- Business Admin
- Project Management
- Ward Support
- Other Support Service Vacancies.
What is a NHS Professionals bank role?
NHS Professionals (NHSP) works in partnership with hospital trusts. They provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who are looking for a long-term placement or who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
WHO: Young people aged 18-30 who are motivated and ready to work
WHEN: Wednesday 5th May (Taster Day), Tuesday 11th – Thursday 13th May (Main Programme)
WHERE: Take part remotely from home using your phone or computer via Zoom.
Over the three days, you will learn about life in the Health and Social Care Sector, the role you’re applying for, responsibilities, and career pathways currently available. You will also:
- Learn and understand the importance of the NHS values
- Have the chance to ask NHS Professionals any questions
- Develop your employability and interview skills
- Receive 6 months Prince's Trust mentor support to help you transition and sustain employment
- Access to funding to help you overcome barriers into work e.g. work clothing and travel to work
At the end of the programme, you will take part in a speed interview which we will prepare you for. You will receive feedback and support whether you are successful in gaining employment or not.
- These roles are based in the Oxford, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire areas so please be prepared to commute to any of these locations.
- Interviews will be held on 13th May. In some cases the employer may want to hold a 2nd interview before deciding whether to offer a role.
- After registering your details, a Prince's Trust Executive will give you a call to check that you're eligible for the programme (i.e. you're aged 18-30 and ready for a new job) and confirm your place.
- Registering for this event does not mean you are guaranteed a place on the programme. Please check your emails and/or phone as we will get in contact with you for more details before we share the event link.
- Please only register if you definitely want to attend so other people who are interested do not miss out