The Prince's Trust are supporting 10,000 young people into careers in Health and Social Care and we want you to be one of them.
We want to match you with a free Job Coach and get you a job in Health or Social Care*.
Our Job Coaches typically have experience in HR or recruitment and know what will get you hired. They'll organise a weekly call with you to give you career guidance, review your progress, and help with application documents. They'll also be there to guide you through the application process and offer personal feedback and support.
Interested? Register for the event and we'll be in contact with you with more details soon.
Your Job Coach will:
- help you find the right job role and career path for you
- help you make your CV bespoke to the job you're applying for
- run interview practice with you so that you're ready for the real thing
- help you develop the soft skills that employers are looking for
- You must be 18-30 years old (The Prince's Trust is a youth charity)
- You must not be in work or education for more than 16 hours per week
- You must be eligible to work in the UK without needing visa sponsorship
- You do not need any formal qualifications or work experience
- Click 'Register' and complete the form
- We will be in contact to check eligibility and find out a bit more about you. Please note, our preferred method of contact is via phone calls.
- Please make sure you check your emails and phone. Phone calls and texts will come through from an unknown number. We'll always try to leave a voicemail so you know it's us and you can call or text us back if that's more comfortable.