Interviews for entry-level Healthcare Assistant roles!
- Are you 18-30 and looking for employment in Chertsey, Ashford or Woking?
- Are you interested in a career where you can make a difference?
In this programme you will gain vital experience to help get you a job in the Healthcare sector. You will learn; what your responsibilities will be, who the NHS employers hiring are, and receive 1-to-1 interview preparation.
You will get the opportunity to have up to interview with Ashford & St Peters NHS Trust who are hiring right now for:
WHO: Young people aged 18-30 who are motivated and ready to work!
WHEN: Tuesday 11th - Thursday 13th May (7th May - Taster day) - You must participate on all days.
WHERE: Zoom - take part remotely from home using your phone, computer or tablet!
On our FREE, VIRTUAL course you can expect:
- Information about the employer, job roles and the work involved
- Online application support by sector experts
- One-to-one and group interview preparation sessions
- A guaranteed interview directly with the employer
- Access to funding to help you start work e.g. DBS checks, vaccinations, travel, etc.
- 3 months of mentoring support to help you settle into the role
Attending this programme does not impact any benefits you may be eligible for.
- These roles are based in the Chertsey, Ashford and Woking areas so please be prepared to commute here (All commutable from Waterloo and/or Clapham).
- Interviews will be held on 13th May. In some cases the employer may want to hold a 2nd interview before deciding whether to offer a role.
- After registering your details, a Prince's Trust Executive will give you a call to check that you're eligible for the programme (i.e. you're aged 18-30 and ready for a new job) and confirm your place.
- Registering for this event does not mean you are guaranteed a place on the programme. Please check your emails and/or phone as we will get in contact with you for more details before we share the event link.
- Please only register if you definitely want to attend so other people who are interested do not miss out