Live entry-level entry-level Support Worker roles!
- Are you 18-30 and looking for employment in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough?
- Are you interested in a career where you can make a difference?
Join our free course to learn more about the Healthcare Support Worker roles available and the important and exciting part you could play in the NHS.
You will also get the opportunity to apply for roles with Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust and North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust, who are hiring right now!
WHO: Young people aged 18-30 who are motivated and ready to work!
WHEN: Monday 22nd - Friday 26th February.
WHERE: Take part remotely from home using your phone or computer!
HOW THE COURSE WORKS:
Over this week, you will:
- Learn more about working in the NHS, where you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you have. You will also learn more about the Healthcare Support Worker roles available, including the key duties you will be responsible for.
- Receive tailored support to help you identify and demonstrate your key strengths and values, specifically for the Healthcare Support Worker roles.
- Receive advice, guidance and support to prepare for interview and apply for the roles available.
- Achieve qualifications in Occupational Studies (Health & Social Care Routeway) and Conflict Management.
- The programme is eligible for young people aged 18-30 who live within a commutable distance for jobs in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- All the sessions will take place online. Ensure you have access to Zoom on a preferred device (i.e. phone, laptop, tablet)
- Be prepared to start work immediately. Before you sign up, think about how the current government measures will affect you and the people at home with you..
After registering your details, our partners, The Launch Group, will give you a call to check that you're eligible for the programme (i.e. you're aged 18-30 and ready for a new job) and confirm your place.